Tuesday 2 December 2014

GP Day Thirteen

Oh God I feel good again. I actually chaired our very first team meeting in a long time! I was nervous and surely made tons of unnecessary physical gestures. But I got the message across...I think.

I'm so grateful that my fellow team members started to open up; to bring real team issues to the table instead of shaking it all off - all except AT. She quickly said all is perfect and she wants no change. I was very tempted to think she's had too many issues overtime that she no longer cares; no longer believes that any good change will come.

I'm grateful to hear others feel what I feel all this time: that the team dynamic is lost. I'm glad that everyone seemed keen to have something done to improve our condition.

So I then decided to capture all these ideas and put them all in a Meeting Minutes email which I sent back to the team - complete with the Action Plans!

Love it.

I felt alive again. As if we are moving somewhere. We'll see about that.

And early tomorrow morning I'm flying out to Brisbane to meet a set of new clients, which is oh-so-exciting!

Thank You, God, the Almighty, the Know-it-all, the Most Merciful, the Best Planner!

This week would probably be the best work week I've had in a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment