Friday 12 December 2014

GP Day Fifteen

My days are getting worse and worse, with today I didn't feel like talking to anybody; plus that lady on the phone with her everlasting, repetitive complaint!

Agh!

By 5.-zero-zero pm I was OUT of there.

I really need to capture the blessings now.

------
Ok as I was typing that I realised I'd jumped on the wrong tram and would have to walk back.

What is WRONG with me today.

Focus.
Blessings!

1. I'm grateful that I am still alive. I'm still breathing, still typing...sitting comfortably at the tram stop...with warm winds blowing away...

2. I'm grateful that I'm blessed with time. It's not even 5.30 yet and I can't be bothered attending the political seminar anymore...it'd be finished when I get there! I'll just go home...

3. I'm grateful to have my vision; to see the fresh green leaves on the trees and bright clear blue skies around me...

God...why do I complain so much in my life? Why can't I ALWAYS live in a gratitude bubble?

Please save me....

No comments:

Post a Comment