Tuesday 16 December 2014

GP Day Seventeen

All praises to God. Today I achieved 3 things!

1. Thank You for the positive team spirit you brought out in us today.
Our team's pod decorations are FINALLY up! After multiple emails I sent to various people; after multiple times being ignored about decorating time allocation request; after the ups and downs of the team's motivation level; after trying to convince them: it is so easy to make the 3D snowflakes; after the few hesitating moments to leave the phone on AUX; after a long, late start! We did it. Welldone team!

2. Thank You for being with me throughout the interview.
My first impression of the office admin and interviewers was: what a friendly bunch of people they are! The admin lady greeted me and made a guess on my ethnic origins (great start!); and she talked about her life. Love it. They didn't give me as many questions as I expected. I thought I communicated quite well and passionately. Hoping for the best! God's Willing.

3. Thank You for healing me up after the blood test.
I did another one - after so many times before. I kept telling myself it was going to be ok; it was going to be quick; not a big deal; etc. As soon as I sat on that chair my hands went cold. As my arm was tied my breathing went crazy fast. As the alcohol liquid touched my skin I felt pins-and-needles sensations flowing from my hands...to my stomach...up tp my neck!

What was that all about?
I felt the needle going in, it felt sharp but small. It was quicker than I thought.

But my physical reactions were shocking.

God, help me clear away my fears. I have too much fear for things that really aren't worth it. Please guide me. Please help me to fear only You.

No comments:

Post a Comment