Monday 22 December 2014

GP Day Eighteen

So it's been interesting to watch how my days became brighter again.

Blood test and interview's out of the way.
Now I only need to sit back, relax and find out the results.

Social life's getting busier as well. A Graduations celebration on Friday - a religious chat catch-up on Saturday - a ladies small group plus 1-year-old birthday party on Sunday - work mates farewell on Monday.

How did this all happen!
How did my world turn around from a gloomy, boring, lonely dead-end to this??

God holds the power for all things.

1. Thank You for giving me another chance to be grateful to You.
2. Thank You for protecting and guiding me during those dark moments.
3. Thank You for the spirit and health You've provided me with, which allows me to attend all of these invitations.

You're the key to solve all issues. You're the Most Powerful. You're the Wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment