Sunday 9 November 2014

GP Day Six

Just got back from Jakarta yesterday. Felt like I didn't spend enough time with my family and relatives this time. Cried at the airport waving goodbyes to my parents. They've really tried hard to clear their agendas to be with me when I was there.

First day at work. Not motivated.
No one to talk to. No one shared anything significant. All just small talks.
Changes, promotions, resignations filled the air. But people kept their cool.

I read some good notes during my holiday - and I wanted to make a difference.

I wanted to be different at work.

I wanted to really give my best; to set a good example; to create positive impacts; to help the business grow.

But that didn't happen.

I didn't pour my heart out on the tasks so that I could get more done within the available time. I didn't talk to people much so that I could focus on my tasks. But I couldn't keep myself from hearing (and getting interested in) conversations around me. Frustrated that my earphones or desktop speaker didn't work.

But all in all, let's wrap up with positivity.

1. I'm grateful that I still have my job and the ability to do my job after my 3-week break.
2. I'm grateful that I received a few warm welcome-back greetings.
3. I'm grateful that my clients seemed fine. So far so good.
4. I'm grateful that I got to leave on time.
5. I'm grateful that the sun is shining nicely today.

God....I need Your help. Desparately.
I want that peaceful feeling in me: that any good or bad thing is given and planned by You; and there is nothing to worry about. That good things will come my way when they are meant to. That I am strong enough to do everything that's on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment