Tuesday 11 November 2014

GP Day Seven

Today was good.
I actually stayed up this morning to explore old memories and photos on my computer.

I'm working on my new project: video-making!

MbD is going away in a few weeks' time, after living here for over 4 years, actively involved in EVERY POSSIBLE ACTIVITY. So I thought it'd be so worth it to create a nostalgic presentation she can take home.
I've been ecstatic about my ideas that I could hardly concentrate during my prayers. It's like a rush of ideas.

During my holidays I caught up with a few old friends who decided to pursue their own business. I was lost in admiration and crave. I want to do that, too.

But I want to do something I'm interested in - not wanting to be too money-oriented.

Then I had an idea of a Words-on-Canvas printing/design business. Words of encouragement - that suits any religion at all.
Wonderful thought!
Only I don't know how to do digital design. And I don't see myself having luxury of time to self-learn it.

So this video-making can be a start! I've always had ideas on angels, catch phrases, background music, layouts and so on. I can't wait to explore the functions on my new downloaded Microsoft Movie Maker software!

I even had an idea for my business name this morning (yes, during the prayer):

Nai&friends Productions

So God...

1. I'm sooo grateful that I was strong enough to stay up this morning and make a start on my project.

2. I'm grateful that my husband and I felt so much better after feeling the flu symptoms last night.

3. I'm grateful that work went smoothly and I got to get done more tasks than I planned for.

Please guide me. Always. To the right path.
To the path You've designed for me all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment