Thursday 13 November 2014

GP Day Nine

Thank GOD it's Friday!

...not that I have any major event this evening.

But still. Tomorrow I'm not going to the office and I really hope to spend some time beautifying my farewel video debut.

This morning I woke up with a sharp sore throat. Looking back, I haven't eaten much vegetables since I never had the time to cook or prepare one daily. Or, I never make the time to do this.

My interest in meal preparation hasn't increased much since - ever. I'd rather clean my room than cooking. Maybe because cooking is messy? I'm not sure.

So let's recap on the good things today..
1. I'm grateful that I managed to submit a quick job application before leaving for work this morning.
2. I'm grateful to be able to enjoy a healthy drink of banana-carrot-ginger-apple-berries juice.
3. I'm grateful that I got to contribute a brilliant farewel gift idea for LN to our lovely temporary manager HL.
4. I'm grateful to be excited to do groceries and household shopping tonight!

Dear God..help me obtain discipline and consistency in the good things that I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment