Monday 17 November 2014

GP Day Ten

I was sick all over the weekend. Took a sickie yesterday and of course...a huge pile of work awaits me in the office this morning!
I'm still coughing heavily. But my head feels lighter than the previous days.

What am I grateful for today...?

1. I'm grateful that I was getting better. God is healing me up. I could go back to work.
2. I'm grateful that I was strong enough to say hi to more people than usual. God gave me the confidence.
3. I'm grateful that my friend sent in her singing recording to add to my video. Can't wait to explore what I can do with it!

My tummy feels funny. It's probably a side effect of swallowing all the mucus inside me. Sorry to be gross. Anyhow, I came across a blog which I thought wasn't bad: ahhh I forgot what it's called.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment