Wednesday 15 October 2014

GP Day Five

Ok. Two more stations to go!
Lets write quickly.

I'm grateful that today I still had the strength to drag myself out the house, and into work. I'm glad that my manager is not fussy about me being late. Maybe having a male boss is not as bad as I thought!

I'm grateful that the sun is shining as I stepped out this afternoon. I've also killed lots of tasks today while listening to Joe Hishaishi and other relaxing youtube videos. Lovely! I hope my last day before the holidays will be going smoothly, and all sufficient.

I'm grateful that my blogger friend posted a God-related question which I found interesting: if evidence shows God doesn't exist, would you still believe He exists? First I found it bizzare just cause all my life all I've heard is that God exists, plus the tons of evidence to show this in our lives. So it's quite challenging to imagine a state where all you've found is proofing otherwise! At this stage I might say: what have you been using your senses and logic for all this time that you haven't realised the existance of a Creator???

Anyways, I love God-talks. Especially the positive, encouraging ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment