Thursday 9 October 2014

GP Day Two

Heart: quite happy and content

Concerns: bloated tummy. Snacking too much on vanilla-coated almonds.

I'm so grateful today that I got to catch-up with SK who's left the office early last year! She looked great and happy as always and is now working in the city too. So we could potentially catch-up again another time!

We had a two-hour chat around work life, family, mothering and parenting as she now has an 18-yo active boy. It always fascinates me to hear about the routines and activities in other household. It often inspires me to try out something new.

Back at work, I've also been reading this long article about how to make your marriage works.

So let me think of a few things I thought I should try out:

1. Less nagging, complaining and instructing

2. Build an interest in the things he likes doing

3. Conversation less on duties-updates and more on thoughts-feelings.

4. Exercise!

I'm grateful that my husband is always willing to pick me up at the station at a prescribed time.

I'm grateful that we only spent $10 for tonight's dinner. Also grateful that my husband shares some money for my eat-out expenses.

I'm grateful that my friend TR is talking to me again after the sad news she went through. I'm thankful that God still gives her patience and more motivation to become pregnant again soon.

I wonder when I would be pregnant. Would it ever happen to me?

I'm grateful that God is always watching me and protecting me. I'm glad he knows everything and arranges everything so I'm able to go about my daily business. I'm grateful He eases my eczma around my neck and eases the sharp pain in my throat.

Thank You God. Thanks for this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment