Tuesday 1 April 2014

Meals

I just read a friend's blog series. She would just write about anything and ANYTHING at all!

So this time she talked about ANYTHING while she's cooking. Simple packet ingredients, but I'm still amazed by how easy she made cooking looks.

What about me?
Well I just finished the choir rehearsal (and the four of us sang together for the first time! still bit messy though). I'm on the train, on my way home.

It's already dark. 7.58pm.
Oh well. it's eight!

I have to get home and do the sunset prayer, then take a salt bath for my eczma. I predict I'd be done and ready for my night prayer by 9 or 9.30. Then I'd have to read two pages of Qur'an to maintain my pace.

It will be 10.00pm before I know it!

Who cooks at 10pm?

so what do I get for dinner?

I stopped by Red Rooster for a tiny cup of peas and a pinaple fritter.

That's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment