Thursday 27 March 2014

On a Thursday Night

I don't know why but the train I'm riding is going at a superslow rate.

Time to blog away...!

So today work was under control. It was too under control that it became rather demotivating. I got to finish all my emails, made me calls, investigated odd things on my lists, even checked out the European hijab styles online! (well, didn't find very much).

I was ready to go with my To-Buy list. As soon as I stepped out of the office my smile appeared - for the blue sky, and the scattered thin clouds, and just..a pleasant atmosphere.

And of course, the excitement of SHOPPING!

I got even more excited entering the Bourke st Mall area, going through my list a few times...Argan oil...large sport bag...that korean lolly like what Kyleen gave me (si yummy!)...gift wrap...and teapot (turned out I didn't need a teapot; all I needed was a practical filter fir me to enjoy my loose-leave tea!)

All praise to God who guides me during shopping!

I also met a few sisters on my way around the city. I sent them Salaam (peace) whenever I dared.

There was a random man who entered the bag shop I was in, saying "Masya Allah..sister...assalaamualaikum sister"

And of course, I got excited and replied his Salaam until I looked around and realised he purposely entered the shop to approach me. Soon enough he started talking about I-don't-know-what but I assumed it was a version of money begging.

I quickly said sorry and freed myself into the next shop.

Ohh. I love entering these shops...where there are changes of atmosphere each time you enter!

All praise to God. My train moves as per normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment