Thursday 6 March 2014

ReTurning Point

I just attended a womens seminar by a psychologist Dr. Seenam(?) at the CERES corner - by the way, what an interestingly huge hidden spot that is!

The seminar was about Self-esteem.
Just what I need.
I've managed to take an RDO for this, mainly.

It was alright. Speaker tried to be interactive. I tried to be responsive - in the end I was given gift (yes, scarf!) I think because of my participation. Thanks ladies!

So anyhow, during the seminar I realised most of the things we discussed were nothing new. I've thought about them again and again. I've planned to make a change again and again.

But it all seemed to be forgotten; no longer on my To-do list! What happened there? Did I become too comfortable with my life these days that I completely neglect my self concerns?

Maybe.

You can tell by the random topics of my blog posts. I meant to take it as a project, to monitor my progress.

My progress from being who I am today, to being who I want to be.

That means - simply put - the following:

1. Don't indulge in negative thoughts
2. Remember to recite and communicate with God
3. Control my level of irritability at home
4. Get up on time for morning prayer and start the day there and then!

There you go.

I won't put too many things for I know it ain't easy to make ONE change!

So let's see what life throws at me - or rather, what tests God will present me with - and how I'd react to these!

So I start this...in the name of God the Most Merciful the Most Loving the Most Watchful.

No comments:

Post a Comment