Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Ups and Downs in Life

I realised, there are limitless possible topics you can write about. Even when you've decided to use a blog to track your life progress. There could be love life progress, health progress, Quran memorisation progress, career progress, personal development progress and many more!

A while ago certain things I do bothered me so much that I was determined to keep writing to record my process of overcoming them. Soon enough my days seemed better and I became more carefree that I hardly remembered my problems.

It's amazing how God changes your heart and emotions as easy as that.

Last Tuesday I truly felt happiness. I left the office knowing I'd done all the tasks I aimed to get done. Then on my way, walking to the choir rehearsal. I looked forward to singing itself; any songs they'd throw at me - I didn't mind.

I had no worries. Nothing bothered me.

There was only content and a bit of excitement.

I also realised at that time how rare I felt that kind of feeling. I then quickly thanked God for giving me that. I asked God to help maintain this state of joy. I felt empowered. Even when I got home I'm pretty sure I was able to stay as a nice person. We had a nice evening together.

Yesterday the happy feelings weren't there. I was a bit tense. The thought of "nobody wants to speak to me" stopped by for a while, I remember. How silly. There was also the "I don't contribute enough" thought passing by. I couldn't help it I must have carried all those thoughts with me in the evening.

During my pilates trial class my mind kept asking why am I here?

So of course, the eczma went crazy by bedtime and I was back into my horrible self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment