Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year

It is January. 2015.
It is also, a Friday.

Honestly, this time it wasn't a big deal for me - other than a good topic for small talks.
I didn't even think of a list of resolutions this time.
My head has been filled with too many agendas: moving into a new, contract role soon; planning a New Zealand winter trip; working on my "God" book; while balancing my social time with the Indo community, choir mates, and the miscelleanious.

And!...trying to get pregnant.
YES.

The will power is finally here! I'll hit 30 this year and that's originally my target age to become a mother, at the latest. I've reached the latest now so I need to put MORE focus on this project.

I've got too many projects already going on. I don't need another kind of resolution for the new year.

God...thank You so much for having taken a good care of me and my family in the last....forever. Please keep me STRONG in my faith in You...and in my will power.
Please keep my mind and heart clear to see the important goals in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment