Wednesday 7 January 2015

GP Day Twenty

It's my second last day at my current job.

FOR REAL.

I've been watching Raisa videos on Youtube - stemming from listening to Tulus' music, actually. Her songs are just average. But she is, indeed, nice to look at. Good make-up, perhaps; and I like her clothes too!

So I found some videos where they both perform a series of duets.
What a perfect life.
It made me want to go back into my youth and get involved in music and bands.
What a dream.

The clocks don't go backwards, so I could simply be grateful for what God's provided me with all my life to this moment.

I'm grateful to be married to a good man who is very patient with me being a drama queen.

I'm grateful to have somewhat good relationships with people from various departments at work.

I'm grateful to still be alive today and get the chance to do good deeds for His sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment