Friday 11 July 2014

Current Issues

Just as I was writing the previous blog post, apparently there was good news coming my way. A few hours later I was informed that there would be a salary increase starting in the next pay cycle!

Maybe God prefers me to stay in this company.

Career issue put aside.
Social media is massively packed with these issues now:
1. Israel bombed Gaza
2. Indonesian election results
3. Brazil World Cup (though I don't follow much)

Whilst in my world, here are the top issue:
1. Becoming apprehensive with routines
2. Stomach cramp & eczma
3. Planning house chores
....
....
...Gaza issue.

I got my "monthly" this morning and so that eliminates the need for me to attend the Tarawih prayer tonight.
Ideally I would use my time to do the laundry, vacum the rooms, fold our clothes and even cook lots and lots of veggies to stock up!!

But another part of me is feeling the cramp, the boredom and physical fatigue. This part of me just wants to indulge in sweets, msg-related snacks, and bed!

God please help me stay strong.
Remind me that I'm stronger than that - cause You're the Strongest of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment