Thursday 15 May 2014

Reshape

I decided to fast today.
This is supposed to be a repayment from last year since I can't keep track.

And trials came up leaving me emotional at the end of the day.

So there's a reshaping in my department that's supposed to "make us more efficient" and "create opportunities".

It really does.

And I'm sad because I feel already defeated. They remove the part of my role that I prefer doing and give it to a new role which is beyond my reach - so it seems; and that is: client management.

So life was great and suddenly I'm stuck with the choice of either: a) acquire senior role skills overnight and get that new role, or b) suck it up and use half a brain to process robbotic tasks.

No no, it's GREAT for the company!

I'm just feeling pushed to the side and to the background cause I don't know how to show off my knowledge and capabilities. And I know how many others can appear much more confident, outspoken and again....diplomatic.

Sigh...

But then again....I am fasting today. Maybe God made this thing occured today to test me.

God help me take a positive look on things and increase my gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment