Tuesday 6 May 2014

Handsome

I saw a handsome person on the train.

I was catching up on my daily Qur'an target on the way home from choir. When I looked up I realised the man sitting just in front of me was so handsome that I needed to look a few times - just to confirm my judgement.

I wasn't sure what my definition of handsome was but the person was surely good looking. Also, he dressed up really nicely. Light brown coat matching with the pants, with checkered shawl. Brown hand bag matching the brown neat hair! I was sure I wasn't the only one who'd think he was an eye candy.

If I were single I would probably wonder what he'd be like as a person, whether he had a girlfriend, what his girlfriend might be like, whether he noticed me right here.

But the thoughts that came to mind was...whether I could dress my husband up just like the style of this man! I was so tempted to ask where he got his coat from, how much it costed him etc. I was thinking of my husband wrapped in nice, classy outfit; and how it might change his life...

Okay, so the person has gotten off the train....

Hmm...thanks for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment