Tuesday 28 January 2014

Wednesday

Sometimes I do enjoy being in the UAC Change of Preference team. I don't have to do my never-ending email queries as lovely Amy is helping me a lot these days - ahh our good old training sessions.
I get to work on whatever my client requests of me - some adhoc tasks - which have kept me busy and "awake".

These days I don't really have a proper manager who's available right there and then. My previous manager has gone to our offshore office while my new manager won't arrive until the week after next. So this has been interesting. I get to do whatever I want. By that, I mean I get to make all the decisions to do with my account!! Yes.

KPI-wise? It may seem like I do nothing all day. But I'm busy as ever. These requests come simultaneously and require multiple follow-ups. I like it though.

Ok. Hubby has jumped back into the car. Must stop writing or else I get car sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment