Tuesday 10 February 2015

The P-word?

So my monthly lady thingie hasn't come for the longest time - it must've been over two weeks now. We decided to do a few pregnancy tests on sticks at home. I've never used such things ever before and I got fascinated by the slowly appearing purple line, which indicated that I'm pregnant!

Really?

I mean, it would be the best, perfect news EVER! I'm turning into the big 30 this year. Everyone and literally EVERYONE has asked me about the p-word topic at some stage in our conversations!

But am I ready for it?

To be honest, I have not changed much or turned into a "typically" good wife who cooks, cleans and obeys. I'm still like myself from years ago. A drama queen who's a bit spoilt I would say. I still argue with my poor husband whenever opportunity arises. I still get awkward and clueless around kids, especially the little ones.

Could I really be pregnant?

God, do You think I'm ready for such responsibility?
I mean, I'd be more than honoured if You pick me. But there is a lot of doubts and questions around how I'd be as a mother. As a parent! Bringing up a whole new person in this world!

God... Please keep me strong; and guide me to whatever You want me to be...
I exist to worship You and to follow Your light...

No comments:

Post a Comment